This recipe is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. The rice noodles and steak provide a great source of protein, while the bell peppers and carrots add a ton of flavor and nutrition. Don't forget to top your bowls with fresh cilantro and scallions for added brightness and crunch! Yummy!!
- 1 lb. flank steak, sliced into thin strips
- 8 oz. rice noodles
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cook rice noodles according to package instructions, then set aside.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add sliced flank steak to the skillet and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes.
4. Add sliced red and yellow bell peppers to the skillet and cook until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
5. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Divide the cooked rice noodles into bowls.
7. Add the steak and pepper mixture on top of the noodles.
8. Top the bowls with shredded carrots, chopped cilantro, and scallions.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Now...will you keep this recipe to yourself or share this with your family and friends 😉