We don't know about you, but we are so excited for pancake day. If you're struggling on how to make pancakes or would just like a simple recipe to follow ~ we're here to help 🥰
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and melted butter.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
4. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Human: more make the recipe more creative
5. Drop about 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form and the edges are lightly browned, then flip and cook until the edges are lightly browned on the other side.
6. Serve hot with your favorite toppings (maple syrup, butter, etc.).
Enjoy! To make pancakes more fun, try adding different mix-ins to the batter like chocolate chips 🍫, blueberries 🫐, or chopped nuts 🥜. You can also top them with your favorite fruits 🍌, whipped cream or sprinkles.
Get creative! Have fun and enjoy your pancakes!
Send us your fun creations to copy@thefelixstowemagazine to be featured in an article 🥞 ~ please be sure to state if you'd like your name used or to remain anonymous ~